Many learners have found that during Lockdowns 1,2 and 3, their theory certificates have expired, and for many Inclusive Driving customers, it wasn’t easy to gain your certificate in the first place. Unfortunately, there are no government plans to extend them, as this would require a change in legislation.
We will pay for your theory test
But it’s good news for Inclusive Driving customers: if your Theory Test Certificate expired between 23rd March 2020 and 11th April 2021, we will subsidise the cost of taking your next theory test.
Show your original (expired) and new theory test certificates, and we will subtract the cost of retaking your theory test (£23) from the cost of your lesson on the day of your practical driving test.
To qualify for this offer you must satisfy all of the following:
- You must have been an active Inclusive Driving customer prior to 23rd March 2020
- You must have had a practical driving test booked and cancelled between 23rd March 2020 and 11th April 2021
- Your theory test certificate must have expired between 23rd March 2020 and 11th April 2021
- You must retake your theory test before 11th October 2021
- You must take your subsequent practical driving test before 31st December 2021
Inclusive Driving will reimburse the cost of your first attempt at retaking your theory test by subtracting £23 from the cost of your driving lesson on the day of your driving test.